Saturday, March 28, 2009

An Apple a day...


Ok so I know its been a while since I have posted anything. It really isn't my fault, I fell into a trap. The age old trap of " Hey look something Shiney!" Yes ladies and gentlemen I have an Iphone!. Woot! I feels so connected it not funny. I have a nice little package deal... unlimited internet, and feel call to other Iphones in my network. I feel like I am part of some Borg Collective. My thoughts will be their thoughts, txting is free and there are tons of apps that let me "tweet" like twitter to other Iphones. I can put my favorite show on it.. ok ok read into that a little :) I can also play games when I am really bored. I can use WiFi or the Cellular network. I hear that apple is coming out with a new version in june. I think I will be an early updater instead of a late one like I am now. Well sorry I have a few more txt to answer, and I am watching taken on the little screen. I hope you look into one on your own. These little poor man BlackBerrys reall catured my attention. Then again it's not that hard... because I ... oh wait... Smallvile is on talk later...

No comments: