Sunday, December 30, 2012

Doing something wrong, but doing it with confidence

Alpha vs Beta

So here we are people!  The world did not end, and the future will be here soon. 2012 didn't go out with a "BANG" it went out with a newscast...
saying we are still here.  Now I can proudly proclaim.. this is the year of the BETAs!  we are in uncharted territory now.. the Mayans did not see this coming
so it must be "our" turn.  You know?  the BETAs?.  Oh ok hold on... some of you may not  understand what I mean let me explain. An alpha are the big dogs
the ones who are large and in charge (most of you have seen twilight would now about this), and the Beta are all like back of the bus and stuff.  Oh! you didn't see
any of the twilight saga?  (Oh so I guess it made millions at the box office and I paid for every ticket my self).  The Alphas are the ones the women want in life, and rumor
has it that when the ladies are tired of dating, texting, sexting and Marrying the ALPHAs, after all the heartbreaks; they pick us to marry, The Betas. it's true I read it on the internet.


This is my year, this is when all the women of the world will see me and say! with a sigh from their mouths... "I guess" and then they will see all of the glory that is me.
I don't blame them... Alphas are great guys, they have charisma and good looks. oh an attitude.. that to.. chicks dig that tood'nal stuff.
So how can you determine if you are an Alpha or a Beta.. See my chart below...See where you fall:







Alpha                                        Beta

When they hug, they go into it two inches lower and then rise up Sneak up and hug you from behind softly.        right as they make contact to make your breast push up.


Only holds your hand in public if you akwardly hit hands a lot from Holds you hand everyday, and anytime you walk.
standing too close, or to show everyone you belong to them.

They don't cuddle unless they just had sex, or are going to have sex  Cuddles and rubs your arm, back until you sleep.    
They use "peer pressure" to get you to "try new things" They don't force you to do anything.

The don't write notes they txt... "Whts up U bzy?"         The hand write small notes just to surprise you.

If you cry, they leave to room to let you "work out" what is                        They comfort you when you cry.
wrong with you.

The love you as much as you need.                 They love you with all of their heart.

They never give flower without expecting something in return The give flower and never expect anything.


So there you have  it... where do you fall?  Now all is not lost, because it is completely possible for a guy to move from ALPHA to BETA, but if just about impossible to move from BETA to ALPHA and have it last a significant amount of time.  So.. ladies.. like I said earlier, here I AM the Mayans did not see me coming.. the rise of the BETAs. Then again the Mayans did not see the Spaniards coming either.. sooo
Heck yeah.. I am the unknown factor, the irreversible storm.. I am BETA as FUCK.  come get me :)

~hot and ready?!?  whooo hooo the're no rules! (Put your shirt back on!) there's one rule!~
TRUST-ME

No comments: