Wednesday, January 14, 2009

2009 and I' Feeling fine‏

Ok so here I am officially two weeks into 2009, and I wanted to see what I have accomplished thus far… I have two lists. One is my New Years resolutions, and the other is what I actually did… let’s Go over them shall we?

1. Finish my Biography… "Pimp I am"
2. Fight Steven Segal
3. Kiss Traci Lords
4. Let the dogs out! (Yes Again)
5. Actually take part in talk like a pirate day
6. Try Geocaching (I know you are going to look it up… go ahead… I will wait… )
7. Get BACK in shape AGAIN!
8. Stop telling people this is why I am hot.
9. Draw less
10. Talk more
11. Swap nine and ten because I get confused sometimes

Ok so now let’s see what I have done so far

1. Brewed a pot of plain water and sold it as clear coffee at the Dept Head Meeting
2. Joined the Darkside
3. Hung out with old people… jus to hear some stories
4. Stepped off random curbs with my eyes closed and imagined it was a cliff
5. Repeated the same word over and over for Seventy-Seconds, until it lost it’s meaning (I chose "Dog") go ahead try it
6. Looked up a co-worker name and info on web, then send spooky email about how I fell in love with there smell, and stated thing that only a good friend would know
7. When people called me for help I answer the phone by saying "Yes I am calling for Delivery... I would like a large Pizza with extra mushrooms….
8. When ever a meeting goes over 30 min... I would let someone say something and I will follow it up with "and the next idiot said” and looked around the table

Ok so I did not do anything I was supposed to do, but I did look for dam Steven Spegal... And even looked for Jean Claude Got-damn... Just for giggles but they all hide form me

And for those who did not look up GeoCashing by now here it is for you
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geocaching

No comments: