Sunday, January 11, 2009

2009 Year of the Beta


Alpha Males get everything, Beta Males get the left overs. It's a little thing called "Life"..


The opposite of Alpha male. In modern society an Alpha male not only requires physical prowess, but also confidence and attitude. The Beta male of modern society usually, only has one of these traits, if any. The Beta male tends to be smart, quiet and unconfrontational. If lucky, Beta males can get a hot chick once in her 30's, after she's tired of fucking the Alpha Males, and decides to settle down with a beta male for money and stability. Now not much can be done about this because modern day T.V. re-enforces that standard. I know that there are so many things that I have learned from romantic comedies that I could write a book on this subject....


1: The girl of my dreams is probably American (Because all the hots girls are here)

2: Women fake it (Becuase there care about us soooooo much )

3: I’ll meet her when I least expect it (Sort of like how you find you car keys by not looking)

4: Chances are she’s seeing someone else (I am a beta male BTW)

5: Our friends will be heavily involved in the process (Friends make a good package deal)

6: I’ll probably have to breach airport security at some point, or at the very least run a bit


Now these six rules will always apply. I mean I am thirty (30) now, and women in my age group are going crazy for me. I have no idea why because I was a ten (10) when I was in college, and now at my best I am 5.5.... Oh well at least I did not go the way of the BetaMAX... good quality small in stature, but still lost to VHS... lol.

No comments: