Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Zombie Apocolypse....


Ok so here is the issue I was wondering what I should blog about, and Right now the ony intresting thing that I am doing is working on some green screening, and playing RESISTANCE 2 on the PS3. R2 has been a good ride so far, as I usualy don't get into FPS games I am at a loss as to why I am still playing it. I think that says something to the quality of this game. I think the last survival Horror/SciFi FPS I played was Resident Evil 2. I really enjoyed that game... I took my sweet time on that game. I have spent almost as much time building my Sofa couch cushion fortress, and stayed there hiding from the voices... oh I know you are thinking... what the hell are you talking about? Nothing today I just wanted to share this picture with you all and wanted to setup me posting it here :P enjoy

No comments: